Food perennially turns up on gift idea lists for good reason—how many gifts can be a luxury and a necessity at the same time, while still being great for recipients who would rather not get yet another item to take up space in their home forever? Food can also express a message of caring or congratulations, depending on the occasion. Of course, many different types of ideas land in this category, from gourmet olive oil or hot sauce to gift sets of savory snacks and desserts, and perhaps you’ve explored some without finding one that felt like the ideal fit.
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the foodie in your life (or for anyone who enjoys a great meal), Jessie & Laurent has the answer. Food/meal delivery gifts are a delicious and convenient way to surprise and delight your loved ones. With J&L’s easy online ordering and home delivery directly to your recipient, it’s effortless for you to send and for them to receive. We make it simple for you to send the best food gifts everywhere we deliver throughout the Bay Area, in the North Lake Tahoe area, and the Sacramento to Auburn corridor.
When Does Meal Delivery Make a Great Gift?
At Jessie & Laurent, while we’d say there’s never a bad time to send a meal to friends or family, the gift of food delivery is excellent when:
· They’ve had a new addition to the family: Meals ready to heat and eat are a great gift for new parents, who are likely exhausted, overwhelmed, and putting their own needs last.
· They’re ill or recovering from surgery: A gift of a meal is a wonderful support for someone who’s convalescing, and for their caregivers too.
· They’ve lost someone special: Mourners need tender care in the aftermath of a bereavement; nutritious meals are a loving gift in a difficult time.
· They’ve moved: Welcome them to their new home and let them save their time and energy for getting the boxes unpacked.
· Congratulations are in order: Help them celebrate that promotion, closing a big deal, or special personal accomplishment with satisfying gourmet fare.
· They deserve a holiday gift they’ll love: Get the holidays just right with a present that is practical, indulgent, and appropriate for gifting to friends, family, or professional connections.
Our meal delivery also makes one of the best food gifts for seniors, who may not feel like cooking the way they once did but who still enjoy having a fabulous meal in the comfort of home. In fact, the gift of handmade, delicious food from Jessie & Laurent fits every occasion, as well as those just-because moments when you want to show someone you care.
Flexible Gifting, No Fees
Jessie & Laurent makes it easy to give the gift of delicious food with flexible options. Unlike with a subscription box or service, you have complete discretion to tailor your order size the way you’d like, for one delivery or more ($60 minimum required). We’ve also got you covered whether you’d like to pick the menu or you want to give your friend or family member the freedom to choose for themselves.
· Food order: Choose the delivery day, week, and menu of your choice for delivery directly to your recipient.
· Gift certificate: Not sure what menu they’d prefer, or when they’d most enjoy a scrumptious high-quality meal without the bother of cooking? We offer gift certificates, delivered by email or regular mail, that never expire and are easily redeemed on our website.
· Group gifts: We simplify group giving with our Community Gift option. Set up the Community Gift ($20 minimum required) and provide the email addresses of potential contributors, and we email your group with a link that lets each giver chip in directly to the gift fund. Individuals can even make their contribution anonymous if they choose.
Best of all, we don’t tack on any gift fees or delivery charges—the full amount of your gift goes to the food you or your recipient choose from our menus of healthy, tasty dishes prepared by scratch from fresh ingredients daily.
A Perfect Gift for Any Season or Reason
Jessie & Laurent offers a wide and varying selection of fully cooked, ready-to-heat meals, including à la carte entrées, sides, salads, and desserts. With dairy-free, wheat-free, and vegetarian options to accommodate different dietary needs, and multiple sizes of most dishes, we make it easy to customize menus to suit any palate and appetite. Imagine the smile on their face when they open their door to a delivery of fresh food made just for them, and the satisfaction you’ll feel at giving a gift they love.
Ready to Order? But of course.
Existing clients, please click here: LOGIN
New clients, please click here: GET STARTED